WHO ARE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTISTS?
"Seventh-day" refers to our belief in the seventh-day Sabbath - the fourth of the Bible's Ten Commandments. "Adventist" refers to our belief that Jesus Christ will soon return in person to his earth. Seventh-day Adventists accept the Bible as their only creed and hold certain fundamental beliefs to be the teaching of the Holy Scriptures. These beliefs, constitute the church's understanding and expression of the teaching of Scripture. God's greatest desire is for you to see a clear picture of His character. When you see Him clearly, you will find His love irresistible. Scripture is a road map. The Bible is God's voice, speaking His love personally to you today.
- Christians who love Jesus Christ and strive to make Him the center of all we believe and do.
- A rapidly growing worldwide fellowship of over sixteen million members.
- A church that is eager to share the truth about what God is really like - as seen in the life, character, and death of Jesus Christ.
- Evangelical Protestants who accept the Bible as our authority for what to believe and how to live.
- A Christian fellowship committed to sharing with others certain Bible truths that over the centuries have been largely lost sight of - or that have become mixed with errors.
- A community of Christians deeply interested in health - health of mind, body, and spirit. Adventists also believe that Christian life includes both spiritual and physical health.
- Not a private club for saints. If anything, we're a hospital for sinners. But we rejoice in Christ's pardon for sin and in His power to deliver us from it.